Review The Research Driven Investor: How to Use Information, Data and Analysis for Investment Success
by TIMOTHY HAYES
The high volatility innate in market structure contributes to the taxing and complicated experience that the majority of investors face. To minimize the difficulty that investors commonly encounter, The Research Driven Investor provides straightforward and clear examples of different investment frameworks. All models were derived from more than hundreds of years of stock market records, figures, and research released by Ned David Research. The provision of these data is with great intent of helping investors achieve desirable outcomes and employ technical indicators in order to determine short and long signals clearly.
Timothy Hayes, the author of this book, provides clear methods on how to develop a precise stock market forecasts and design an investment strategy congruent to investor’s needs objectives, risk tolerance, and timeframe. Broadly, this guide taps on topics including market reversal and movement analysis, funds allocation, and observing market trends.
About the Author
Timothy Hayes leads the global equity department at Ned Davis Research. His line of work under the said company includes writing the weekly Stock Selection Focus, International Focus, and several market advisory journals. He usually graces different media forums on CNBC and CNN’s Moneyline. He is a recipient of the Charles H. Dow Award for revolutionary and academic-binding researches in technical analysis.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY FOR STOCK MARKET PROFITS
- Chapter 1: Thinking Big- The Top-Down Approach
- Chapter 2: Gathering the Information and Getting Started
PART TWO: DEVELOPING A VIEW OF WHERE THE MARKET IS HEADING
- Chapter 3: How Stock Market Indicators Can Help You
- Chapter 4: Developing Indicators
- Chapter 5: Trend-Sensitive Indicators
- Chapter 6: Valuation and Long-Term Sentiment
- Chapter 7: Shorter-Term Sentiment
- Chapter 8: Monetary and Economic Indicators
PART THREE: WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR MARKET VIEW
- Chapter 9: Maximizing Your Returns through Effective Asset Allocation
- Chapter 10: Screening to Enhance Your Buy and Sell Decisions
- Chapter 11: Current Applications, Long-Term Implications