Review Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
by STAN WEINSTEIN
Stan Weinstein’s Secret For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets will certainly open your eyes to the world of technical analysis more than any other book about the economic markets. This book is for someone interested in understanding the financial market with little or no prior knowledge about technical trading. This book is great for beginners who want to make money in the stock market. It focuses a lot on stage analysis and technical indicators to give winning stock trades. There are hundreds of examples highlighting nearly every point he makes in the book. The book was written in 1988, so it is a bit outdated, but the lessons are timeless.
About the Author
Stanley Weinstein spent thirty-two years in the nonprofit sector. He served for nine years on the AFP’s National Board of Directors. As President of Stanley Weinstein & Co., he has provided services and hands-on fundraising help for more than 250 not-for-profit organizations nationwide. Mr. Weinstein’s capital campaigns have resulted in numerous major gifts ranging from $50,000 to $50 million. His experience includes strategic planning, board development, and capital campaigns for a broad spectrum of social welfare, healthcare, arts, and religious and educational institutions.
Table of Contents
- CHAPTER 1: It All Starts Here!
- CHAPTER 2: One Glance Is Worth a Thousand Earnings Forecasts
- CHAPTER 3: The Ideal Time to Buy
- CHAPTER 4: Refining the Buying Process
- CHAPTER 5: Uncovering Exceptional Winners
- CHAPTER 6: When to Sell
- CHAPTER 7: Selling Short: The Less Traveled Road to Profits
- CHAPTER 8: Using the Best Long-Term Indicators to Spot Bull and Bear Markets
- CHAPTER 9: Odds, Ends, and Profits
- CHAPTER 10: Putting It All together